Stewart Signs has been an approved vendor for CMAS (California Multiple Award Schedule) for over 15 years. Our CMAS number is 4-14-78-0072A. The same signage products offered through our Federal GSA schedule (General Service Administration) is made available to you through CMAS. CMAS makes selecting and contracting for outdoor signage very simple and easy to do for any California public school or district.
- Simplifies the purchasing process for the purchasing entity.
- No need to formulate detailed bid documents and write product specifications.
- Savings realized due to eliminating the bid process.
- Streamlines the signage project and removes the inconvenience of calling and working with multiple companies.
- Expend resources on other, more complicated projects.
- Eliminates unnecessary and costly protests, substitution requests and arguments with dissatisfied suppliers. Time delays are also eliminated.
- The purchasing entity is able to obtain their selected signage at discounted market prices, without the uncertainty or time required in the usual the bid process.
- Contact your Stewart Signs Territory Manager.
- Based upon their consultation with you they will provide custom artwork using your school colors and mascot/logo along with a CMAS proposal.
- The school issues a Purchase Order based upon the school’s approved proposal and artwork.